Fueling your desire to ferment!
The kombucha DIY kit from Box Brew Kits eases you into crafting a healthier drink of choice. What some revere as a tasty probiotic drink, is available as a DIY opportunity to handle SCOBY cultures and how crucial they are for brewing delicious kombucha tea. Get healthy, get cultured, and get brewing kombucha!
Your first batch will be ready in as a little as 1-2 weeks and with this kit, you have the ability to continuously brew for as long as you'd like.
Kombucha DIY Kit Includes:
- One kombucha box crafted from a rustic pine and plywood composite that's beautiful, yet durable.
- One beautiful kombucha themed wall hanging (part of the box)
- One 1/2 gallon (64 oz.) mason jar fermenter with stick-on thermometer
- Two 16 oz. cobalt blue swing-top bottles
- Three .6 oz. tea blends (black, black and oolong, black and green)
- 1 1/2 cups of organic evaporated cane sugar
- One happy ~3" SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast)
- One 3" 304 stainless steel funnel
- One laboratory thermometer
- Ten pH strips
- Three muslin tea bags
- One cotton cloth
- One rubber kombucha band
- One set of detailed and helpful instructions
Sale items are considered final sale. Exchange Policy
More from this brand