Free Tattoo Session from Wayward with Mara Ohara
Winners will be chosen April 27th!
Terms and Conditions
WAYWARD X DEUS SWEEPSTAKES Official Rules Dates 5/21/23 to 5/27/23
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begin at 12:01 p.m., 21st, February, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. 30th, April, 2017. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Time (“PT”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of thirteen (13). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner’s parent or legal guardian must give consent. Employees, directors, officers, agents and consultants of Moonridge Ventures LLC. DBA and Deus Ex Machina. (collectively, the “Sponsor(s)”), their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this promotion, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and are void to the extent they are not in compliance.
By entering, participants release Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is one way to enter the Wayward X Deus Ex Machina Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”):
A. Online. Access the waywardcollective.com website (http://www.waywardcollective.com), go to the Contest "Submit an Entry" button. All entrants must provide birth date, first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, phone number and a response to the email list opt-in. Minors under the age of 18 who are selected to receive a Prize will also be required to provide the Sponsors with a Parental Permission Form, which will be sent to the parent/legal guardian's email address. The Form must include a parent's or legal guardian's signature and must be returned by mail or fax to an address or fax number provided on the Form within seven (7) days of notification in order to be eligible to receive a Prize". Any minor who does not provide this Parental Permission Form within seven (7) days will forfeit his or her right to be declared a winner and/or win a Prize, and an alternate winner will be selected, in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In addition you will also be registered to receive marketing emails from Wayward. You may opt out of receiving WAYWARD Emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email or contacting Wayward Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to participate.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES BY ONLINE, iTOUCH, OR FACEBOOK, OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRY NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth in section 3, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS OR CELL PHONE NUMBER POLICY. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the contest judges by email if the entrant changes (1) his/her email address or (2) his/her cell phone number. (To do so, email email@example.com SUBJECT: “I Moved”
6. PRIZES. One (1) winner will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing taking place on Monday, April 27th, 2023 (End Date), from all eligible online entries prior to 12:00AM on April 27th 2023. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the Sweepstakes or win any prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
The Prize package consists of:
One (1) FREE Flash Tattoo session for 45 minutes with Mara Ohara onsite at the 2023 One Moto Show in Portland at the Zidell yards. Approximate Retail Value of Weekly Prize: $ 350.00 U.S. All merchandise will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsors. The depiction of the prize in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Prize package delivered to the winner.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on the Prize, as well as any and all expenses relative to participation in the Sweepstakes or incident to receiving the Prize not specified herein. All prizes are “As Is” and no prize substitutions are allowed except at sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes are not transferable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute Prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if Prizes become unavailable for any reason. Any portion of the Prizes not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the Prize packages, since Sponsors are merely independent suppliers of the Prize and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
7. SELECTION OF WINNERS. If Prize winner has not attained the age of majority in state of residence, the Prize will be awarded in name of prize winner’s parent or guardian. Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed as authorization for Sponsors and their advertising, press and marketing agencies to use, and publish the winner’s proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce winner's name, home city and state in any media to promote Sponsors and the promotion without additional compensation. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person or email address that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules. By accepting a Prize, winners also release Sponsors, their directors, officers, agents, employees, officers and consultants and their marketing and promotion agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and, in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Potential winner will be notified within approximately 24 hours after drawing by email and/or phone and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where legal). If potential winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit and Releases are not returned as instructed within seven (7) days of their transmission, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. In the event that a potential winner is a minor under the age of 18, his/her parent or legal guardian will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return via fax or to an address designated in said email, a Parental Permission Form (signifying permission for the minor to be declared a potential winner) as well as the Affidavit and Releases. In the event that this notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors will attempt to re-send up to three (3) times. If the Parental Permission Form, the Affidavit, and Releases are not returned within seven (7) days of their transmission, or should the email after three (3) attempts be returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion. All responsibilities of a minor will be assumed by his/her parent/legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to participate. By entering, participants release Wayward. Deus Ex Machina, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the sweepstake administrators which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. For a copy of the winners’ names, send an email by June 30th, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org, SUBJECT: “Deus Ex Machina x Wayward Tattoo”
10. SPONSORS. The sponsors for this Sweepstakes are Wayward and Deus Ex Machina (collectively, the “Sponsors”).